martedì 31 ottobre 2017

My Tv Series

I'm a person who doesn't like to see a lot of tv series but recently I'm starting to see some of them.
Last Sunday I ended to see the first season of "Supergirl", a tv series really beautiful about a girl, Kara Denvers, that is the cousin of Superman and her goal was to protect Clark Hent, Superman, but when she arrives on the Earth Clark is grew up. Supergirl decided to work for DEO, an association that protect the Earth from the aliens escaped from Fort Rose, the most important prision in the Universe.
An other tv series that is an Anime is Dragon Ball Super. Whoever has ever seen Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT see this new anime, It is a "sequel" of Dragon Ball Z and it's about battles with Gods and the resurretion of Freezer, one of the most evil enemis ever.
At the moment I'm watching the second season of Stranger Things" my favourite tv series, I love it and I hope to end this season as soon as possible.







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento