giovedì 12 ottobre 2017

My School

My school is called " Liceo Galileo Galilei " and is located in the city center ,opposite the Palazzo Ducale . My school is divided into two buildings :my building is located in the city center with the linguistic and musical lyceum, the other building is in another part of town with other courses . My school is very old but has modern equipment like two laboratories and interactive whiteboards in all the classrooms , a gym and an auditorium.In my classroom there are 18 students and they are all very nice and funny .My classmate is Vincenzo and he lives in Mondragone he is very nice and studious , we attended middle school together . I have known Vincenzo for three years ago , he is 14 years old , he has long hair and brown eyes .My teachers aren't bad .My Italian teacher is Menerella and she is very good . My English teacher is called La Torre she is very good and intelligent. I really like my school


1 commento:

  1. wow! la tua skuola e bellxm! qnd finiso le medie c vengo ank ioooooo

    RispondiElimina